My team at work switched to using React for our web apps. In order to get up to speed, I felt like I needed a project at home, and so decided to write my take on a CSS3 Flexbox layout generator. After several months of development, I proudly present Flexible Boxes.
Website: Flexible Boxes
- Bookmark and share layouts; the URL mimics the current layout, which brings the added bonus of…
- Full undo history using browser back button.
- DOM tree, layout previewer, CSS, HTML, toolbar panels all visible at once. This should work nicely for development on laptop screen sizes and above.
- Copy code to clipboard buttons.
- Source is available at GitHub. Let me know if you find any bugs or have any requests.
If you would like to comment on this post, feel free to tweet me @will_stone_