Flexible Boxes React App
My team at work switched to using React for our web apps. In order to get up to speed, I felt like I needed a project at home, and so decided to write my take on a CSS3 Flexbox layout generator. After several months of development, I proudly present Flexible Boxes.
Currently it features:
- Bookmark and share layouts; the URL mimics the current layout, which brings the added bonus of…
- Full undo history using browser back button.
- DOM tree, layout previewer, CSS, HTML, toolbar panels all visible at once. This should work nicely for development on laptop screen sizes and above.
- Copy code to clipboard buttons.
- Source is available at GitHub. Let me know if you find any bugs or have any requests.